Light the Fire Fest May 17, 2014
A day of fun, food, fellowship and inspiration! 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Modern twist of the old Camp Meeting!
- Craft, Food & Game Booths
- Volleyball & Gladiator Ball Tournaments
- Corn Hole
- Praise Bands
- Face Painting
- Bounce House
- Pie a Pastor
- Antique Car Cruise-in
- Inspirational speakers
- Fun for the whole family!
Proceeds provide scholarships for youth and children to go to summer camp. ($5600 raised last year!)
Host your own booth!
- Groups and individuals may host their own booth, providing food, activities, crafts, etc.
- Booth Registration Form - Registration Deadline APRIL 30, 2014
- All sales are to benefit the ministries at Camp Overlook. At the end of the day, we will collect the proceeds or pledge from your booth. Please deduct all expenses, including your registration fee from the proceeds before turning in. Camp Overlook will provide your church with a voucher for 50% of the proceeds to be used for your own camp scholarship fund or perhaps to be used toward a retreat or other Camp Overlook Event.
- The balance of your proceeds will be used for general scholarships administered by Overlook for campers within the larger community.
You may have as many booths from your church/organization as you would like but each must be registered separately.
FOOD/CRAFT BOOTHS - Registration Fee - $50.00 ($35.00 if registered by April 1, 2014)
Download Booth Registration Packet
Top of Page